Saturday, June 20, 2009

Feeling Nostalgic.

Random list of things I miss:

The Meadows
Fongs
Kim
Having a normal routine
not being surrounded by boxes
not wearing the boot
soccer
baseball
school
The Cox's
miss annette
Barratt
the jeans I could fit into pre-lexi
heck, the jeans I could fit into pre-KIDS!
those super cute brown shoes that disappeared in the move
our swingset
Smart Cookie



BUT: we wouldn't trade any of it for the fun new neighborhood we have moved to. All the fun young couples that we will eventually get to know:)
all the kids there are to play with
our awesome house we are buiding and so excited for.

Having things to miss is good, it means you have made good memories in your life!

4 comments:

Melissa Sutton said...

ya, I thought I'd help you out a little and make you miss one of the things on your list a little less .. .Fongs! I gotta story for you about that one. Pretty sure you'd never miss it again! Least I haven't since it happened to me. :O) I like to call it 'Booger Fongs' now. It will forever and ALWAYS be know to me as 'BoogerFongs'. . . . .Don't ask unless you want to cure yourself of missing that one. :O)

arisa said...

i miss fongs too, but i miss gringos more! and if you want something from smart cookie, let me know and i'll fedex it to you:)

Shelley Gee said...

You miss the boot? Aren't you supposed to be wearing that for a long time? Maybe this means it was healed...that's right, it was healed!!! :D

Morgen said...

no, I miss NOT wearing the boot:)