I talked to my dr. today. The MRI showed that I did indeed tear the tendon:( but, that's better than rupturing it or getting the growths he was worried about. apparently it should heal itself if I am good about wearing the boot and staying off of it.
and as much as I HATE the boot, I will say that even just after a couple days...the pain was noticibly less when I did walk without it.
I have to wear the boot for 4 weeks, then I will go back in to get it checked and start physical therapy.
3 comments:
Hooray for no surgery! Not fun wearing a boot though... Maybe you can milk it to your advantage... No cooking, cleaning... (Only in your dreams, right?)
Only 4 weeks! But, it is soooo cute on you. And black matches everything, and ...well that is all the positive things I could think of. I hope it goes fast for you!
I'm glad it is feeling better, but I'm sorry you have to wear the boot for so long. Take it easy!
Post a Comment