Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kauai

This was our last island and one of our absolute favorites!!!! it was so secluded and pretty. ahhh, absolutely LOVED IT!!! For our shore excursion we took a riverboat ride and ended at this park thingy and had a luau.

it was fun but also sad cuz we knew it was our last island:(







The Elvis hotel.



That row of trees is where they filmed the scene of Indiana Jones where he is running thru the forrest.


Some hot guy I found waiting for the boat.



he sat by me on the tour too!!:)





you bring me gum gum??:)





The best meat I have ever tasted in my entire life is cookin under that pile of sand.





The ceremony before taking out the pig.








hmmm, soooo yummy!!!

Lexi was concieved on this cruise:) and I craved this pork the whole pregnancy!! we tried a few wannabe restraunts but it just didn't compare.

















No comments: