Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kona

k, so I went a little out of order:) Kona was our 2nd stop. For our shore excursion we went horseback riding...SO FUN!! Before we left Peter was complaining about all the excursions I had planned. He did not want to go snorkeling or horseback riding, that was a little too wild for him. But when the trip was over he kept thanking me for making him do it cuz he had so much fun!:) When will he learn...I am always right?!:)





Here's our horses all lined up and ready to go.



Peter on his horse, Casey.


Peter on Casey and Me on B.S....yeah, my horses name was B.S.:)



Saying goodbye to our friends.




Peter really bonded with Casey. Who would have ever thought?!





Casey




B.S.







There was this really cool tree by the dock.






Inside this cove was full of people's initials.




So, we left ours. Part of us will alway's be in Hawaii. This was one of our two favorite stops on the cruise.










No comments: