The boat was amazing! it had stores and movie theaters and tons of dining rooms and a spa and exercise room and 3 pools and tons of hot tubs. a casino and game rooms and basketball and golf courts etc etc...even with 10 days on the boat I bet we didn't see everything.



They played "the price is right" and I got chosen to Come on down! That's me on the right writing down my price. I won and had to play that game where you guess the price of something and the mountain climber goes up the mountain:) Guess what I had to guess the price of??? A tray of alcoholic drinks...that's right...little mormon girl from utah:) I actually guessed close enuf that I won and got a bag.

The indoor pool

The outdoor pool

Ice sculpting demo.

On our way to dinner...yes I had no shoes, do you know how hard it is to walk in heels on a rocking boat?! I thought I was going to break an ankle!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment