Monday, September 1, 2008

Swimming

This was them back in may when they begged to go...even though it was 50degrees outside!
Saturday. Look, no more farmer's tans! I hate how easily they tan..not fair! I tanned when I was a kid, now I am just like a 5'11" pasty glue stick!
Devin was done.
You can kinda see Hadley in mid-air jumping of fthe diving board...into the deep end(12ft) he wants me to point out.



I took the boy's swimming on Saturday. It was supposed to be the last really hot day of the year so we went. (it was much warmer that the last time we went) Devin was much more comfortable in the water this time, thanks to the 4 weeks of swimming lessons this summer. He did still get out and sit with me about an hour before Hadley was ready to go. There was only about 40 people there, as opposed to the hundreds that were there last time, so lexi actually wanted to get in this time. We had planned on spending most of the summer at the pool but we got too busy and only made it a couple times...oh, well...next year.


2 comments:

Erin S said...

I love the "before" and "after" pictures with the farmers tan! Too funny!

Miriam Lusk said...

Man- I wish I tanned like that. No fair. These pictures totally remind me of being a kid and spending the whole summer at the pool or on the lake. So fun.