Monday, September 1, 2008

Lexi's Adventures

Figured out how to climb the stairs. only problem is, she gets tired every couple of stairs and tries to sit down.
Wearing her cute new footie jammies, but wouldn't hold still for a picture...
so, Hadley grabbed her and made her hold still..the best he could anyway.
playing under the kitchen table
ooohhh, what's in here mom?
Stop taking my picture or I will close my eyes!
Holy cow! What is this?
Look mom, it's a lid drawer!

Lexi just seems to grow up more everyday...ok, I know that technically she does but you know what I mean!:) She is crawling like a pro now, she is everywhere and into everything. She has been pulling herself up on stuff for a while now but now she is starting to try to walk along things. She is the cutest thing ever, and is such a ham. I don't rememer any of my babies having this much personality so young. She must get it from her awesome mom!
She is very lovey too. She has been saying ma ma for a while now. Peter didn't believe me that she was saying it in reference to me, until he was holding her before bed and she was fussy and as soon as I came around the corner she said ma ma and lunged for me, so ha ha peter. She also loves to give kisses. She started doing it around 4 to 5months old but they are getting less sloppy now:)
We love this girl!

2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

What a doll. Her smile is big and beautiful. I love it.

Shelley Gee said...

Morgen she is so dang cute! I love looking at the pictures that you put up of her...she looks so much like you!