All of the pics were awesome!! What fun parents you are!! We want to take the kids to all the fun places in CA someday. I loved going to those places as a kid and I want them to have the same experience! Looks like you guys had a great time!
WOW! That's a LOT of pics! That trip must've ROCKED! It sure looks like it was a lot of FUN!! I bet you're missing the warm weather... I know I could stand some heat about now.... brrrrr!
Good Heavens that was a lot of Sea World! I had to use my "page up" button 10 times to get back to the top! :) Ha ha Just kidding. Those were really cute pictures. It made me feel like I was there! I love SeaWorld! I was like Hadley and wanted to be a marine biologist when I was his age. Good kid. :)
4 comments:
All of the pics were awesome!! What fun parents you are!! We want to take the kids to all the fun places in CA someday. I loved going to those places as a kid and I want them to have the same experience! Looks like you guys had a great time!
WOW! That's a LOT of pics! That trip must've ROCKED! It sure looks like it was a lot of FUN!! I bet you're missing the warm weather...
I know I could stand some heat about now.... brrrrr!
Good Heavens that was a lot of Sea World! I had to use my "page up" button 10 times to get back to the top! :)
Ha ha
Just kidding. Those were really cute pictures. It made me feel like I was there! I love SeaWorld! I was like Hadley and wanted to be a marine biologist when I was his age. Good kid. :)
I love those pictures! That looks like so much fun! My girls would love to go there. Maybe someday...
Post a Comment