Daddy and Lexi hangin out.
A co-worker of Peter's was the nurse who takes all the pictures of the babies for the parent's so we got a bunch...free:) This picture was taken about 6 hours after she was born.
Me, huge and miserable, getting ready to go to the hospital. We had to be up in slc by 6am...that's fricken early...especially when you hate mornings as much as I do!!!:) One year ago today Alexia Kay Olson joined our family. In honor of her 1st birthday I am going to list 365 things I love about her!!
Just kidding:) I wont put you thru that but I easily could. I love this girl so much. She has completed our family so nicely. We all love her to death. I pity anyone who ever picks on her cuz she has two big brothers that are head over heels in love with her!:) It's amazing to watch them with her.
Lexi, you are a joy to this family. We love you and your fun personality...thanx for being a part of our family!!! WE LOVE YOU!!
and I promise you will have a party tomorrow...if you had been born on superbowl sunday we could have done it today:)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lexi!!! She is just darling!! Bless your heart in the preggo picture....I sooooooo don't miss those days!! :)
OOOhhhhh, you are so cute as a pregnant lady!!!! Wow, and being born on super bowl sunday, now that is going to be complicated through out her life!
How cute. She is adorable. I'm sorry you had to get up so early...when Tank was born they called me at 1:30 to go in and be induced and then with Beka I had to be to the hospital no later than 5 a.m. I hate mornings too. Happy Birthday to Lexie!!!
So cute! Both Lexi and You! What a pretty prego pic!
Happy Birthday little Lexi love!
Post a Comment