Thursday, November 20, 2008

Party Time!

Happy Birthday Alexia! Don't mind the hokey homemade cake:) It might have turned out better if I had realized that I shouldn't have left 3 layers of cake laying out with an un-supervised Devin running around:) He picked a huge chunk out of the middle layer so it wouldn't go together very well and was really lopsided and barely staying together. (it was a pampered chef checkerboard cake so the layers had to go in a certain order...if you were wondering why I didn't just put the unstable peice on the top)
Why are you all singing?
I'm supposed to do what? (we put her closer to try and blow it out, note her hand, trying to push herself away from it)

She never actually took a bite of the cake..just smooshed it and tried to feed it to grandma's dog.

Hey! I have cake on my tummy!

Look everyone...I have cake on my tummy!

She suddenly realized she had cake all over her and she did not like being dirty! She is such a princess:)

After a quick bath we opened presents. Got this cute dress from Grandma.

Opening mommy and daddy's present


Look what I got mom! She was so excited about this toy. She was bouncing up and down and sqealing with excitement. And she was getting very impatient that it was taking daddy so long to get it out of the box.

Finally dad! The boys got in trouble cuz they were playing with it just as much as her. They actually started fighting over it and ended up shoving Lexi down...mommy wasn't happy with them and neither was Lexi!!











4 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!!!! I am glad it was a good day even if your hubby didn't get it off :D

J and D said...

She's so sweet. What a gorgeous little smile she has!

Erin said...

How fun! First birthdays are some of the best. I love when they really don't know what's going on but they seem to still really like the toys! She's a cutie!!!

Miriam Lusk said...

That is so funny! I can not get over how beautiful she is.