Lexi is such a Daddy's girl. She is fine while he is at work but the second he walks in the door he has to hold her. Even if it's during a pillowfight with the boys. She loves her daddy so much...he is in so much trouble when she is older!:)
She likes to hand us the silverware...it takes FOREVER, but it's so cute that you have to let her do it.
My friend gave us her girl's old bike and Lexi loves it. The boy's push her all around the culd-e-sac as fast as they can and she loves it! 



A couple weeks ago Peter stood her up to see if she would stay...and she did. She isn't too steady yet. as soon as she started doing that we got out her walker toy and the night before her birthday she started taking some steps by herself. she is not very good at it:) but she is trying.***sigh*** my baby is getting so big. Peter and I were just talking the other day about how much she has grown in the last month. She is trying to walk, she has figured out how to go down the stairs..kinda(she has been going up for a couple months) she is starting to point at things and show us what she wants. She understands what we are saying...if I ask her where her shoes are she will go get her shoe. She knows where things go...she tries to put her pants and socks on by herself, she tries to comb her own hair. She seems to becoming more like a little girl and less like my baby:(. Although I am sad at how fast she has grown up...it is so fun and amazing to watch her discover all these new things everyday. I hate, yet love, to watch her grow up!!!





4 comments:
Not that anything will happen....but, don't you know it's not good for girls to sit on the dishwasher door? Espescially when they start getting bigger. I thought you had learned that lesson. Ha ha. :) Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Lexi is really a cute little girl.
oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard I am crying!! I totally forgot about that.
Thanx for the laugh!
what an adorable little girl! I bet she and Adney would have a grand ol' time.
Time goes by way to fast! I guess we better enjoy it while it lasts! All your pics are super cute!
Post a Comment