Can you believe this happened in one week?? actually less than a week cuz they didn't start the framing until thursday afternoon..and they finished today! Crazy! This next week all the plumbing and electrical goes in and we have our halfway poing walkthru.
I didn't get a picture of the back cuz we took these on our way to pack meeting and we were running late. I went back but it was too dark and the picture didn't turn out.
4 comments:
That is AMAZING!!! It really is going to happen!!! By the way, thta is a great looking house!
Wow, the house is really going up fast. I bet you are happy about that. It looks nice so far too.
What did i say?! It's crazy how fast they can put these up. The houses down the road from me have gone up soo fast. I guess the markets slow. Anyway looks good! Exciting!
NICE! I bet you can't wait til it's all done and you're living in it!
Post a Comment