Friday, September 11, 2009

Boise.

A few months ago Peter decided that he wanted to start going to some BSU games once in a while. We went ahead and booked our hotel, and got a screaming deal cuz the hotel apparently hadn't yet realized there was a huge game that week:) I couldn't care less about the game, but I am always up for a trip to Boise to see my bestest friend Kim!!!

We were starting to worry because as of 2 days before the game, Peter still hadn't managed to get tickets. I don't know why but apparently this was a really big game...whatever:) so tickets went really fast. He had planned on taking Hadley but tickets were just too hard to come by so he went alone, after he managed to find a ticket on ebay the day before we left.

I think he had a lot of fun. Our Bronco's won. I think he was a little torn because he grew up in Oregon and was a Duck's fan...but he went to BSU. With the time and tuition we gave that place he better be a fan!!:) When I picked him up after the game he could hardly talk he was so hoarse...guess that means he had fun.











1 comment:

Jensen Memories said...

Our friends were there and they said the game was great, especially the fights. GO BRONCOS!!