

and on a side note, the cheesy grin in the top picture..that is what she does as soon as she see's the camera. she totally smiles and poses. which makes the following story so frustrating. I took her over to the school when they were doing school pics to get her's done. she was absolutely terrified of the whole thing. shaking like a leaf and hanging onto me for dear life, I couldn't even pry her off of me to try and get her to sit on the stool. it was really frustrating. so, I guess no picture of lexi this year:(...she did the same thing at the dr. a couple weeks ago. I don't understand her. sometimes she is so cute and will just wave and say hi to random people on the sidewalk...and sometimes she is scared to death of everyone and everything!?
No comments:
Post a Comment