Monday, February 2, 2009

Hadley's baptism.

Hadley was baptized on Saturday. It was a fun special day, and we are so proud of him!
I knew I was in trouble cuz as soon as he walked in the room in his white jumpsuit I started crying...then I had to give a talk later. I was a blubbering mess!:)

Hadley and Peter before the baptism


Hadley right after in his new suit. We also got him his own set of nice scriptures with his name on them.


With Dad.


Hadley with Mom and Dad. Sorry about the bare feet:) I was wearing high heels and didn't want to be taller than Peter in the picture:)


Thank you to everyone who came and showed their love and support to Hadley. It meant alot to us to have friends and family there.




5 comments:

Candria said...

What great pictures! Wish we could have been there....

Shelley Gee said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I wish I lived closer because I totally would have been there!

Erin S said...

Hadley so cute and grown up in his suit! What a fun day!

Erin said...

what a good looking group of people. So fun for Hadley to be baptized.

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Congrats Hadley! Our babies are all grown up!!!