....we were in the ER til 2am last nite.
Devin fell off the bunkbed and broke his arm.
He is in a soft cast and sling for a week til it's done swelling, then he will get a hard cast next week. He fractured his elbow so he has to have one all the way up his arm, with his arm bent in a sling. Poor kid. He is doing good though, good thing he is a lefty:)
5 comments:
Oh my heck, you sure are having quite a time, aren't you? That is a good thing he's a lefty!! Hope things start to get better, SOON!!!
morgen! did you sign up to have the worst week of your life? or was that just a lucky surprise for you?
I am going to put your names in the Rexburg Temple!!! This is horrible, I am so sorry!!! I am praying for you too!
Oh my GOSH!!!! Will it ever end for you guys? I swear...when it rains it really does poor. I hope he gets well soon and that there are no more catastrophes any time in the near future.
Darn it! That's no fun! I think the bad-luck-cup should be about empty now though, so that's good, right??
Post a Comment