Wednesday, February 4, 2009

our week

*We started loading our storage unit with all of our garage and storage room crap.(and realized it's not going to even come close to fitting...we have to get another one:(
*My sister-in-law came over and helped me pack for a day. we got 53 boxes packed in one day...and we didn't make much of a dent:(
*I went dumpster diving with the above sister-in-law:) it was quite fun and found that Robert's has really good boxes.
*Lexi made a new best friend, again... the above mentioned sil! Lexi doesnt' like many people but from the moment she walked in the door Lexi just loved her, and would reach for her even when I was holding her.
*Hadley went to scouts, my baby is getting so big.
*Peter put $15 down in his work's SuperBowl pool...and won $150! (it wasn't technically gambling...right??:) )
*Hadley's front tooth that has been really loose FOREVER...finally fell out! (only a minor meltdown this time)
*The pipes under our kitchen sink broke, I have no kitchen sink or dishwasher, we are pretty much out of dishes. we may have to hit mcdonalds for breakfast in the morning.
*I discovered my good friend from Boise that came for Hadley's baptism...left her skirt here. I am holding it ransom so she has to come see me again mwahahaha!

*that's about all I can think of that has gone on this week. not very exciting. This part of the moving process sucks, we are already mentally gone from this place so we are just ready to go. and I wish we didn't have the month overlap now. Since we are moving an hour away, keeping Hadley in school isn't really an option, so I wish we didn't have that month and could just get him started out in Stansbury Park already.



I had to put some pictures on here so I wouldn't have a boring post like Erin...ha ha ha:) (luv ya)

2 comments:

Erin said...

You are such a stinker!!! Yes...I am boring and dang proud of it sista!!! I swear I'll get around to be more cool like you some day, but until then...boring Erin!!!

J and D said...

So Morgan, does this mean that you are getting the house from the previous entry? And if so, WHERE ARE THE PICS? =) LOL