I figured I had better start preparing all my loyal followers...only 4 days left until I don't have a computer for a month!
I know it's going to be really difficult to not have my totally awesome posts to read, or receive any wonderful email's from me or facebook status updates:) You will make it thru, I promise! Believe me, I know how hard it will be...I am around myself all the time and I still can't get enough:)
And maybe if you are lucky, I will make my way to my in-law's once in a while to at least check email...that is if I am not sick of being in the car 24/7 taking kids to and from school!
5 comments:
AAAWWWWW, I am going to miss you! A month is way too long! I can already feel the withdrawl symptoms. I guess I will have to just sit in my bedroom with a glass of Ginger Ale and look at the open closet door! Good luck with the move!!!!
I will miss ya too. Have fun movin!
You're hilarious! Good luck!
I will miss your updates, but I wish you all the luck in getting moved and settled.
I will do my best to not cry myself to sleep every night until your return. :) Best of luck with the move and house offer. How exciting!
Post a Comment