It's not that exciting but here are some pics of what we have done....I know, try to contain your excitement.
First, proof that Peter helped!:)
My kitchen, I am still totally in love with my cabinets. I am so glad we spent the money on the upgrade and got what I really wanted so that I can just be happy:)
Dining room
Family room. The blue looks alot brighter in the picture than it really is, it's a really muted beachy blue and I love it. I love that I am finally getting to do my beach themed color pallete with my decorating!
In an attempt to stop their fighting, and show Hadley that we realize that he is getting older and needs his own space, we did the basement bedroom for him. It took us a while cuz we had nothing for it, had to buy the bed, dressers...all the furniture. Luckily he was patient with us and he loves it.
And the masterpiece....his shark mural. If you don't know, Hadley is obsessed with marine life, but especially sharks. He LOVES them. When shark week comes on, we don't see him most of the week. He loves to watch it and insists that someday we will see him on it.
FINALLY got my front room turned into my office. So nice to finally have the boxes unpacked and not be embarassed when people come over!:)
These two pics are of the hallway on our main floor...please ignore the buckets of soccer uniforms:)


And, of course, the tour wouldn't be complete without the potty, right?:)
And there you have the main floor of our house. Hopefully it won't take clear until next winter to get the other two floors done! We have the opportunity to buy the lot behind our house which will more than double the size of our backyard so we are gonna be, not only really busy with the yard, but also pouring every extra penny into it, so paint may have to wait.

2 comments:
I absoultely love your BLUE!!!! I love the beachy colors too. Was your office a sagey green color or was all of it blue? Anyway, I love your decorating!! And your kitchen cabinets are beautiful! I guess I know who to call when I buy a house! Keep the pictures coming...
You house looks awesome. I especially love your kitchen cabinets! I am glad you got them :)
Post a Comment