something you have probably realized...you didn't miss much:) Something I realized...I really slacked off when it came to taking pictures after Christmas:(
We have done lot's of fun things since the year started and I dont have any pics, including an awesome spontaneous trip to Vegas when Tanya and I were SOOO sick of the cold. I have a few on my phone so maybe if I can figure out how to get those on here...but don't hold your breath!
Oh well, the memory card is empty so nothing to do but fill it up. Although, baseball and soccer started this week so my life is pretty much over for the next couple months. But, we are going on vacation the end of the month, and we will start putting in a backyard...ahh, see, theres at least 2 exciting posts to look forward to!:)
and, maybe once I go empty my memory card I can take a few pics of the projects around the house I have been working on and post them....I know, you can hardly contain your excitement!
I will try to hurry:)
In the meantime, here are a couple random pics that didn't really merit their own post.
The end of January I watched 3 of my friend's 4 kids for a week while her and her hubby went on a cruise. I was making dinner one night and they were laughing like crazy, I looked over and they had formed this line and were dancing up and down the hall.
Some friends and I started doing a Friday lunch group, we get together every Friday for lunch. We rotate houses or just go out. I hosted a couple weeks ago and we looked out and all the kids were doing this on the tramp. I believe I have a post from a few years ago of just my kids doing it...do other trampolines not have these holes?? Maybe it's because ours is an octogon, I have just never noticed kids doing this on other trampolines.
No comments:
Post a Comment