Friday, April 1, 2011

December

You can't have December/Christmas without a trip to Temple Square for the lights.
The kids by the model of the temple that they have in the visitors center. I believe Lexi is trying to shove Hadley out of her space.


Best seat in the house.



Look, I put this pic in just for you Stacy!! You always ask if I was there whenever you see pics from our activities cuz I am never in them....I'm in one!:)


The 4th grade Christmas program. Hadley is somewhere on the left:)


We started a new tradition this year. There is a hotel here in Utah that has a big pool and waterslide etc..., so we decided that every Christmas break we are going to go stay in the hotel and swim til late and just have fun. This is the kids ready to head to the pool.


Lexi testing out the water.


Christmas jammies. We handed out the gifts to open on Christmas Eve and Hadley said to everyone "don't get too excited, it's just pajamas!" :)

I guess I should probably address Lexi's smile. You may have noticed that she just doesnt' quite have the whole smiling thing down. My friend dubbed this her "smell the fart smile" every time you tell her to smile she does this wierd closing her eyes and scrunching up her nose thing. Devin did it too so I have high hopes that she will grow out of it:)



Another tradition. I let the kids make cookies for santa from start to finish, I don't help at all. (I'm not totally crazy, we use a mix)


Cookies for santa, oats for the reindeer.



Hadley with his new bike that he got for Christmas.


The boys with the Santa gifts. Santa doesn't bring individual gifts at our house, he brings family gifts for everyone to share. ie, wii games, movies etc...



Lexi with her new dollhouse....and sporting her smell the fart smile:)


(And please don't think Devin was neglected...everyone gets a 'big' gift and a few little one's for christmas, he got his (a NintendoDS) I just didn't get a picture of him with it.)

No comments: