Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jazz.

My friend Mandi had tickets to the Jazz game last night. Her hubby was out hunting and wasn't going to make it back in time and Peter was at work til 11pm...so we figured we would go together!
I married into a Laker family, and rooting against the Jazz has been ingrained in me, but it was still fun. I spent most of the game watching the Jazz bear do stupid stuff and zooming my camera in on Kyle Korver:)
We went out to dinner, ate icecream and just had a fun time. thanx for inviting me Mandi!!


I took a bunch of pictures, including some of us at the game but I had my camera dial in the wrong position and when I switched it to the right one, it deleted all the pics I had taken. so all I have left is this picture of Kyle..you can kinda see him. in the suit behind andre...he had knee surgery so he didn't play.

1 comment:

Erin said...

sounds like you had tons of fun!!!