Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon...again.

Last night was the girl's night out that I planned to New Moon. 26 of us met up and went to Cafe Rio. then to the movie. Afterward we split up into smaller groups and went to various places for dessert and chatting. It was so much fun, a little chaotic and crazy with that many women...but loads of fun. And the movie was even better the 2nd time around!:)


some of the group at Cafe Rio before the show.
The collector's cups I got from the two movies.


A few of us at the movie.
Mandi, Me, TeKarri, April and Terri

The whole gang after the movie.



of course TeKarri, Tanya and I had to pose with the cut out. and I covered up Bella's face cuz let's face it...nobody cares about her:)
TeKarri walked off with the cut out and asked if she could buy it but they wouldn't let her.


And coming soon...well, June 30th anyway!!







1 comment:

Erin said...

You rock! I wished I lived closer to you so I could be a part of all your crazy funness!