Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexia!!!

WARNING: this post may have been written by a mom who is more than a little emotional about her baby turning two. there may be alot of pictures and reminiscing:)

My dear sweet baby girl turned two today. I did ok, I only teared up a couple of times! maybe it's cuz she was such a good baby, maybe it's cuz she is our last and we have tried to cherish every moment a little more...but these last two years flew by! I swear she was just a baby a few months ago!!
Lexi was born November 19th. weighed 7lbs and was 23inches long...and she is still long and skinny today! we love you so much Loo and are so glad you are a part of our family!!! You have truly made our family and lives complete!





The day you were born.



One of the nurses took a bunch of pictures for us for free since daddy worked at the hospital. this is you, 6 hours old.





You and daddy. this is the picture they hung up at the hospital with all your stats on it for daddy's co-workers to see you.




This is the first time your brother's saw you. I love this picture because I love the look on Devin's face. You wrapped them both around your little finger from this moment on!







Your dad told me daily that this was his favorite thing in the whole world...cuddling with you!




Your blessing day.



I made you take a picture with me...you weren't happy about it apparently:)





Hadley loved you to death! he was constantly bugging me to hold you. when he got home from school, you were the first thing he went to!







You were the best behaved baby ever. slept thru the night, always happy. TONS of personality. and you hardly ever cried!





Your first easter, and your first stuffed animal. your brother's named him TeddyPig for you. then they played football with him and hadley threw him into my candle and got wax all over him. so when you are older and want to know why it's on there...it's hadley's fault.




Your first birthday!







We went to Grandma's house last weeekend to celebrate your birthday. this is you cheesing it up for the camera.






we brought out the cake and started singing, you had NO idea what was going on!



but you figured it out and blew out your candles...then you clapped for yourself:)
eating your cake.







opening your present.


You wanted daddy to hurry and open it!



You started playing with it before we even got it all out of the box.





Feeding your baby.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sweet Lexi, we love you!! (even if you wont stop growing up like I ask you to do everyday!)

























1 comment:

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Morgen, i've never seen you with hair that long! I had to look again and make sure it was really you! It looked good on you! As does your short hair :0)