Friday, September 11, 2009

They Started!!

The best part of the trip to Boise, except seeing Kim:), was getting a picture text from some friends showing that they had FINALLY started our house!!! We got home on Saturday the 5th and found this big hole on our lot:) (the big block of dirt still there is where the garage will sit.)



There is a HUGE pile of dirt now behind our lot..seriously huge! of course the first thing the boys did was run for the dirt.




And when I say "boys"...I mean all of them:)




Then we went by 2 days ago and they had started pouring concrete for the foundation...Yay!!








We are SO excited. I am really sick of living out of boxes and not feeling like we are settled anywhere. Be prepared for alot of house pics over the next couple months:) I plan on going once a week and taking a pic so I can have a week by week picture of the progress. Sorry to all our future neighbors who are stuck with our contruction for the next few months, just remember, it will be worth it in the end cuz you get us for neighbors!!!:)




3 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

How fun! I can't wait to see all of your weekly pictures!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

They are building a house down the road from us, and once they get the foundation done, the framing goes by so fast! How exciting! :0)

Alicia said...

Yeah, progress!!! Very exciting