Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zoo.

During spring break, my friend Julie and I took our kids to the zoo.

Hadley the prairie dog.

Lexi was really freaked out until she saw the prairie dogs running around.

Hadley and his best friend Tegan. I have a picture of the two of them on this same alligator when they were 2 yrs old. They are so big now:(



(LtoR) Aldren, Capri, Tegan, Hadley and Devin.


The Zebra's were playing with their bucket for quite a while, it was fun to watch. I think it's the first time we have actually seen the animals do something:)



Devin and Hadley goofing off on the tiger statues.








Comparing themselves to a gorilla.








Posing by the big elephant statue.





We were there during nap time so I was hoping Lexi would fall asleep in the stroller while we walked around, she stayed awake the whole time and finally fell asleep as we were walking out.




1 comment:

Erin S said...

FUN! I wish there was a decent zoo close to us!
I laughed SO HARD at what Peter said about the CRICUT - TOO FUNNY!!!