Saturday, May 23, 2009

Catching Up.

Well, my memory card is full and forcing me to blog:). I decided that I am so far behind that I will never catch up if I do my typical one or two pics per post. So here are a bunch of random pics. and sorry I didn't bother to make sure they went in any kind of order.

We made rootbeer floats during movie night a few weeks ago, Lexi just climbed right up with the boys and grabbed one. She had a blast, made quite the mess but really enjoyed it.







Lexi disappeared the other day and was really quiet. I went looking for her and she was sitting in her room with a pile of books just "reading" then of course she followed me so she could ham it up for the camera.








We actually had a day hot enuf about a month ago that the boys jumped on the trampoline with the hose! (if I remember correctly, it snowed the next day:) The picture above is Lexi watching from a safe distance.








I put all the chairs in the living room so I could mop and had Ellen on while I was doing so. Lexi climbed up on the chair and just sat and watched it (clapping and dancing at the appropriate times) She sat there for a good 15 minutes completely enthralled with Ellen.







Hadley got his Bobcat award.



Since Hadley is the only kid big enuf to drive the electric scooter, Devin and Lexi are constantly wanting rides from him. Lexi isn't very good at waiting her turn so they ride around the neighborhood with all 3 of them loaded up on it, it's very cute!!





















No comments: