We are still in this weird limbo stage with this house. We/I am dying to paint and hang pictures and buy furniture and really get settled, but there is still a small chance that something could fall thru and we wont get the house.
So, since I can't paint and stuff yet, we settled on getting some outside stuff since it can be packed up and taken with us if needed. (I know furniture can too, but I don't want to buy furniture to match this house then end up in a different house)

I was under the misconception that basketball stands were easy to put together. that you pretty much just took it out of the box and popped it up...nope, they are complicated and a pain to put together! Here is my wonderful hubby working on it and my photogenic Hadley jumping into the picture at the last minute.

Lexi really wanted to play. She could hardly hold the basketball it was so heavy and almost as big as her!
So, we convinced her to play with the "dodgeball" since it was lighter.

Lexi making a basket.
Everyone playing a game of Horse.
We also decided to get a trampoline, the kids have wanted one forever!

"helping" put together the frame.

Spreading out the mat.

The springs were a PAIN to put on, and there are 160 of them!

Of course somebody has to play in the box.

All done and everyone jumping! The kids love it, they jump on it ALL THE TIME! I wish we had bought one years ago.
1 comment:
I can attest to that! Holy MOley! I put our basketball hoop together all by myself and it took me a couple of hours, at least! Glad you only have to do that once! :O) Looks like everyone is having so much fun!
Post a Comment