Thursday, March 26, 2009

The last 5 weeks.

I finally have gotten settled in enough that I pulled out my computer. I am at that annoying stage of unpacking, all the essentials are un-packed so I have no desire to finish the rest. I am so sick of packing and un-packing that I am on strike...for a day or two anyway:) I thought I would post a few of the pics I took over the last month and a half. I didn't take as many as I had hoped but oh well.

This is Devin and his broken arm.

This is him without the sling trying to get dressed. I accidently posted the pic twice and can't figure out how to delete it without deleting all of them so you get to see it twice:)




The kids playing on the trampoline at our rental.



Lexi playing in her brother's shoes.




The people above us had a little dog named Lily. Lexi loved her and they followed each other everywhere.







Hadley finaly lost his other front tooth. He had such a big space between his front tooth that he looks like he is missing 3 or 4 teeth instead of 2!:)





The place we stayed didn't have a bathtub:( so lexi got to take baths in the kitchen sink, she LOVED it! Devin was too big for the sink so he got stuck with showers, he HATED it! he has always hated water, and hates it when it gets in his face! After his first shower there(he cried thru every shower) I said, "what a big boy! your first shower!" and he looked at me and said "actually, that was my last shower!"
it was hard living in limbo in the rental but it was still kinda fun.






1 comment:

Shelley Gee said...

Baths in the kitchen sink huh? That's awesome! I love the look on her face.