Since we are now an hour away, Devin is now done with his preschool class. we are so sad! I think I miss this school and his teacher more than anything...so does he! I got a picture of them his last day there. It was freezing outside so they are all bundled up and Annette's eyes are closed but oh well. Hadley went to this same school and I thought Lexi would too...very sad. Annette was more than Devin's teacher though. She was the Relief Society president thru mine and peter's rough patch and when I had Lexi, so we got to know each other really well. Then for the last two years we have been visiting teaching partner's. Then I also saw and talked to her all thru the week for preschool. Other than Peter, she was the person I saw the most often! I am really missing her!:(
From L to R... Miss Andra, Devin and Miss Annette....we are going to miss you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment