k, first of all I have to apologize for my last post. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was annoyed that nobody commented on my blog! I don't really care, I mean, don't get me wrong...I like comments:) but I don't expect them. I myself read alot of blogs but don't take the time to comment very often. It was just interesting how now that I get on a computer once a week...there are no changes...I don't understand what I used to do online everyday!!:)
Not much else is going on...I am sitting around sulking that I am done reading the twilight books:) I ALMOST wish I hadn't read them cuz now I am just sad they are over. I saw the movie and was very disappointed. I was prepared for the low budget cheesiness of it...but it just didn't even compare to what I have in my head. And I know they can't cram 500 pages into a 2 hour movie but I really thought they would at least TRY to get more of the romance aspect of it accross...oh well, I still saw it twice:) and will probably still be in line at midnite for the next one:)
anyhoo, we are moving into our house next weekend. So hopefully the next time I get on a computer I will have pictures!
4 comments:
Hey there!!! We didn't come to Utah yet like planned...a lot has happened since then. We are still coming and want to get together with you. I have your cell number and i'll get in touch!
Yay for finally moving into your house! I bet you are so excited! I agree with you, reading the Twilight books was awesome until you have finished them all and have to stop cold turkey. :) Let's talk soon.
I have only read the first two so far. I really need to get a hold of someone with the third and fourth. Yeah, the movie. I didn't expect much, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I learned from the Harry Potter movies, they just won't put everything in there that I may find very important.
Glad you're moved!!
Books are always better! congrats on the home
Post a Comment