Saturday, March 31, 2012

winter

well, it's been winter. Therefore I have been holed up in my house in my annual winter funk/hibernation. Not too much exciting has been going on. At least not really anything blog-worthy.
I don't suppose you want to see pictures of me painting the basement, or me curled up in the recliner with my Kindle Fire...cuz that's where I spent the majority of my winter:) (and it was awesome)
We did manage to do a few things...not much, I literally had about 5 pictures on my camera from January thru March

The boys played a season of basketball. I didn't get a picture of Hadley but here is Devin with 2 of his good friends after their last game.


Lexi went on a field trip to the fire station.




I suppose the highlight of winter was going with my friend, Terah, to a dinner/meet n' greet with our favorite author. (Marcia Lynn McClure...check her out) (probably only if you're a girl tho) (and your into clean romance type of books) (really, she is awesome!)


Her hubby, Kevin, sat and signed our books and talked with us too. Anyone who is an MLM fan knows who Kevin is!:)





Me and Terah with MLM(center) Such a fun night!



Well, now that I have unloaded my 4 pics...time to go spend time with my Kindle:)




No comments: