Monday, November 14, 2011

Random

I always have a few pics that there aren't enuf of to do a whole post about...so, why not just do a random post:)

We carved pumpkins. This year we put vinyl faces on them and then just drilled holes everywhere so the light would shine through all over.
We ALWAYS paint our pumpkins, but this year the kids begged to carve them....so we did. Of course, this was the year that it was in the 90's most of October and with a South facing house...they sat in the sun all day long and went rotten really quick. It was really gross!:(








Lexi got to make a poster about herself for school. She was so proud of it.






Peter washed his car...and got a little help from a super-hero!











Sports finished up. Hadley was only doing soccer, Devin was doing soccer and flag football. Between that, school, two church callings and a hubby working tons of hours...I was starting to lose my mind! I am always a little relieved to have sports done even though we LOVE it. This was Hadley's soccer team. He has had this coach the whole time we have lived here(almost 3yrs...I can't believe we've been here that long!) and we love him so much! He is so good with Hadley!



(sidenote...I was released from my church calling with the cubscouts so my load feels 1000x lighter!)








Trick or Treating!













And of course...a little driveway painting. Peter spent a few days sealing all our concrete so Lexi kept herself busy one afternoon copying him and pretending to paint the driveway:)






















No comments: