Monday, November 14, 2011

Don't be a hater!

Did you know that Utah sells more tickets to the Twilight movies than any other city in the nation...and that my friends, earned Salt Lake City a stop on the Breaking Dawn Cast & Concert tour!:)


So, Tanya went to SLC and got us our tickets and a few days ago...we went out for a night of fun! We got to stand by the red carpet and see the stars as they arrived. Then we went inside and 3 bands from the movie soundtrack played for us and then we had a Q&A with the actors. SO much fun!!



Tekarri, Me, Tanya and her daughter Megan enjoying the evening.











The crowd just got bigger and crazier as the night went on. What loyal fans we are to brave the cold for hours and hours! (our feet were so sore from standing all day that we could hardly walk after!)






This was Nikki Reed signing an autograph for someone. (she plays Rosalie)









Peter Facinelli (Carlisle)...during the Q&A during a quiet moment I yelled out "I love you Peter!" and he totally blew me a kiss! And don't worry, we determined that it was ok for me to yell that since it's my hubby's name...we can't help it if Peter Facinelli thought I was talking to him when I was really just telling the world how I feel about my hubby:)


The two people right up front in the black and red coats are Tanya and her daughter. They brought their Twilight book and Megan held it and got the autograph of every actor that showed up!







Charlie Bewley signing autographs (Demetri)







Jackson Rathbone.(Jasper) He was by far the most outgoing and friendly of all of them. He was signing stuff for EVERYONE. they finally had to drag him inside.













All of them inside during the Q&A.














Can't wait for this Thursday...partay and midnight movie premiere!!:)



















No comments: