Saturday, January 16, 2010

Missed it.

I can't believe I missed the obligatory New Year's post! ok, here it is:

Oh my gosh, I cant believe its a new year already...it seems like just yesterday, blah blah blah.... I am so gonna lose weight and be a better person etc etc etc....

ok, I feel so much better now:)

seriously tho, it has been an awesome year. I am totally loving my new neighborhood and the great new friends we have made. it's been a good year for us.

on an exciting note...ok, not really exciting but whatever...I actually stayed up til midnight for the first time since I got married (my hubby is such an old lady about his bedtime routine and is a party pooper about staying up late!) so that was a big accomplishment. nothing too exciting. just watched a movie with a couple friends.
I am looking forward to the new year and we hope you all have a good one!

3 comments:

Candria said...

Way to go staying up until midnight, me, not so much. I somehow missed the pink eye post! OH MY GOODNESS! That is a bad case of pink eye!!! Poor girl...

Erin said...

I love it! That's the best new year's post I think I've ever read. Way to go Morgen!

janice said...

Whatdoya mean nothing exciting?! I'm so offended :) Like Bradley Cooper and cheesecake and nachos aren't exciting. Well then, next year's on you.