"YOU DON'T FIND HAPPINESS, YOU MAKE IT!"..Spencer w. Kimball
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
SNL
If you missed SNL this weekend, Taylor Lautner hosted. He did ok, this was the funniest skit of the night, and of course...being about twilight...you know I gotta post it:)
ps...you will have to shut off the music at the bottom of my blog to hear it.
Oh my gosh, that was too funny!!! I didn't stay up for the whole thing, just the first little bit. His opening was kinda dumb, but that skit is hilarious!!!
That was freakin' hilarious!! I laughed all the way through it and I am still laughing as I write this! Thanks for sharing!! You are a kindred spirit and I love your obsessive love for all things Twilight! Twihards for life right??!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that was too funny!!! I didn't stay up for the whole thing, just the first little bit. His opening was kinda dumb, but that skit is hilarious!!!
That was freakin' hilarious!! I laughed all the way through it and I am still laughing as I write this! Thanks for sharing!! You are a kindred spirit and I love your obsessive love for all things Twilight! Twihards for life right??!!
Why did I not know he was on there? That was sooo funny! I love that he can totally make fun of himself, it cracked me up!
Post a Comment