
I find it so interesting how Lexi has just naturally become so enthralled with girly things. In a house full of cars and power rangers and bakugan...she has become obsessed with babies and stuff like that! it is soooo cute. she has these babies that she carries everywhere. she feeds them and takes them to bed, I caught her the other day in the bathroom putting hand sanitizer on her babies hands:)
I was at Coscto yesterday and got her a baby set with a stroller and some other stuff for her upcoming birthday(sniff) Peter took one look at it last night and said "I'm not ready for this" Our baby is growing up so fast. I wish somebody out there would figure out a way to freeze children!! It is really starting to freak me out. I LOVE this stage of life. I like having little kids.


2 comments:
i'm so the same! i love my little kids and although i appreciate the benefits of them growing up and all that, i will always miss having little ones on my lap all day. call me and we can bawl together:).
OH, I know, this age is so fun! Lexi and Braden are pretty close in age so I know what you mean when you say you want to freeze them!
And I am so not ready to potty train either! Although when he did sit down on his little potty and pee tonite, I thought "Oh, maybe he is ready!" but then after he got out of the tub, he peed all over the couch....so I'm thinking, not ready.
Post a Comment