Monday, August 3, 2009

Harry Potter.

There is a girl out here that runs a preschool during the school year. then during the summer she does several week long, themed summer camps. this year some of them were Indiana Jones, Pirates and Harry Potter.
They go to her house a couple hours a day and do all sorts of activities related to the theme. she is so amazing with the kids and has the funnest stuff...I hate people like her!:)

This week is Harry Potter. Here they are posing after camp (minus Capri who went home)
LtoR, Tegan, Hadley, Lexi, Aldren and Devin
They got annoyed when I wanted a 2nd picture, thus all the annoyed looks.


You can't tell me this isn't the cutest Harry Potter you have ever seen!




2 comments:

J and D said...

=D Love how those pics made me smile!

Cindy said...

That is one cute Harry Potter! She looks like the mouse with big glasses in this Christmas cartoon I used to watch as a kid.