Sunday, August 2, 2009

Always Worry...

...when your 20 month old is really quiet!

I don't have pics of two of the incidents, but we had a heck of a day on Saturday. First, I was cleaning up breakfast and doing stuff in the kitchen, and it seemed like a miracle...lexi wasn't hanging on my leg! Well, that's just cuz she was in the laundryroom dumping scoop after scoop of laundry soap onto the floor!

Then, I was on the computer and I THOUGHT Lexi was in the boy's room playing with them. Well, a few minutes later Hadley comes out and asks where Lexi is?!?! well, we found her pulling out all my files from the filing cabinet!


Then, we got home from being out with friends and I turned on Barney and asked the boys to keep an eye on her while I took a quick shower and got ready to go out again. Well, I get out of the shower and hear silence out in the family room. The boys have gone outside and left her alone...and she is in the kitchen dumping out scoop after scoop of the dishwasher soap!


Then, later that night while I was getting her bath ready, she dumped out a whole bag of Cheerio's..not just Cheerio's...Sticky Honey Nut Cheerio's.

It was a long day and I was SO HAPPY when it was bedtime!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds so much like my house! I see you figured out the twilight countdown, but where did you find the "obsessed" blinker??

Shelley Gee said...

You must have such great patience. I am afraid I would get to frustated, but my dad is about at that stage now and I am having to learn VERY quickly!

Erin said...

those look like some good times!!!

Bridgette said...

20 months is tough isn't it? That was just how my boys were, one big mess after another! It's a good thing they are so cute.