Sunday, August 30, 2009

1st day of school.

The boys started school last week. Hadley started 3rd grade on monday. He has Mr. Mower this year and is very excited to have a boy teacher:) he also has his 2 best friends in class with him...hopefully that's not a problem!





My baby boy started Kindergarten on Thursday:( He has Mrs. Hyre and is in the afternoon class. He is so big! He was very upset the first day that I wasn't letting him walk to school by himself. We got to the front doors and he turned and waved and said "bye mom!" he was mortified when I told him I was walking him all the way to class!

On Friday he begged to walk alone. so we sent him alone...waited about 20 seconds then followed behind him until we were far enuf that I could at least see that he got into the school. *sigh* they grow up waaaay too fast!!





Devin goes to school right during Lexi's nap. I will admit it is really nice to be kid free for almost 3 hours!!!



1 comment:

Shelley Gee said...

Wow, you have been busy with your blogging! I checked it our earlier and it was the 10th anniversary one. Sounds like you have had some very exciting weeks.