Saturday, April 4, 2009

The horror of homework.

We are still trying to get used to how they do homework here. (it would be alot easier if everyone here would just do what I am used too:)) At Hadley's old school they sent home one paper a day, usually one-sided of math. then he had spelling words and reading everyday. Here, they send home a pack once a week. You then have the whole week to do it (which I think just teaches procrastination..oh wait, they already learned that from me) Well, he had 9 pages of homework, lots of spelling words and these weird math timed tests he has never seen. Well, he left his homework at school thursday and friday so he only had monday and tuesday to get it done...he wasn't happy. I always make him write his spelling words 5 times each and every time he complains or gets up before it's done, I add another time (you would think he would just learn) well, he kept goofing off so I told him he had to write them 6 times each. the fit below followed:)








No comments: