Well, I am still alive. People have been letting me know that apparently I am not posting as much as usual...not that any of you post that often either!:) I will admit I usually post more but I am just going thru a no-computer phase. I just have no desire to get on here and do anything even though I have a ton of pics and stuff I should update on. one of these days...
Devin spent 2 days in the hospital, we have a "theory" but still not a definate answer. He has some sort of MAST cell disorder and his body is releasing histimine and it shouldn't and it's causing these allergic reactions in his body. He is on meds and we are going to give it a few months and see what happens.
Once he was released we pretty much just wasted the rest of spring break recovering and Lexi got that stomach bug that was going around. none of the rest of us got it but she had it for 4 days! It was no fun.
now spring break is over and we are back in the swing of things. Our days are a little hectic, well I guess our afternoons and evenings are. Hadley has Baseball games on Mondays and wednesdays and practice on Thursdays and fridays. He has soccer practice and scouts on Tuesdays and Soccer games on Saturdays. Devin also has soccer practice on Tuesdays and games on Saturdays...this is our busy time of year with sports!
I found Devin a new preschool out here and there are several boys from our ward in it so hopefully he can start meeting some friends.
Hadley is making lots of new friends at school and sports and having a blast.
We had a couple days of nice weather and people started coming out of their houses and we have met alot of people these last couple of weeks. Peter is even going shooting with some of the guys from our ward on saturday.
I am actually starting to get the itch to unpack and decorate:) I was so sick of packing and unpacking that I just unpacked the essentials and have ignored everything else. but now I am wanting to get my house in order.
anyhoo, one of these days I am sure I will get back on here and catch up.
6 comments:
Sounds like the good and the bad news at your house!!! Hope things get figured out with Devin, that would be so scary! You must have better weather there, we don't start sports for a few more weeks here! I'm looking forward to a little change in pace! Of course I only have one boy to drive around...
better weather?!?! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! It is so cold and raining/snowing and just miserable! we had one day where it was actually on the verge of hot outside...now we are back in winter wonderland!
I love your picture. That bridge is beautiful.
Just think unpacking is so much more exciting then packing right?! Your house looks awesome, it reminds me of my old house?! Weird to say old! Anyway awhile ago I left you an email on your facebook, in your in box. I'm not sure if you got it. We are looking to move, possibly to Utah. We will be staying in Fillmore with Jon's parents until we figure out exactly where we will go. Fun times!
I can't wait to have a real house that I can paint and decorate however I want. That does sound fun. I hope they figure out what is wrong with Devin soon. Not knowing is the worst. At least if you know you can take actions to prevent it. Have fun doing sports!
what pier is that in your family picture, it looks like the one in downtown LB. its a very cute!!
Post a Comment