Friday, July 18, 2008

Still Alive...barely

well, I have made it thru another week. I feel SLIGHTLY less stressed out. I have my soccer teams formed and after a threatening email...I am starting to get some volunteers to coach. We are still trying to work out our contractor situation and get our house on the market in two weeks! Peter and I are actually going to look at some houses today, I know we haven't sold ours yet but we want to get an idea of what's out there.
I decided that I better start doing one entry a night on our blog til I catch up or I never will. So, I will write about all our adventures in the next few days. As for now, today is a good day...a good break from the crazyness...today has been a light in the midst of my stress for a while now! Why you ask? I will tell you...tonight is the season premiere of PSYCH!!! Yay!:) We love that show...it really truly just makes me happy...even just all the promotions have put a smile on my face. And of course with psych comes monk...which used to be our favorite show until psych came along. Peter and I don't have alot of shows that we both like, well he doesn't have any shows besides sports center, but every friday night we get the kids to bed, get chinese food and watch monk and psych...good times!
At least now we have something to tide us over til House comes back this fall (the only other show we both like).

1 comment:

Diehl Family said...

Sounds like you guys are more cazy busy them my family. Why are you selling you house? Sorry I didn't email my blog adress to you. Dallas and I were also excited for monk and psych. They are the best shows.