Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5th of July






The 5th started out as just a normal day. Chores, flower deliveries...normal boring stuff. Peter set up the tent, and was very proud of himself. The boys "helped" with the tent by swinging. We had dinner around the fire, did sparklers for a while and then the boys and dad camped in the backyard. Poor Devin was so tired by the time they got around to getting ready to go out to the tent that he fell asleep on the chair waiting and Peter had to carry him, asleep, out to the tent.
I was worried that they would be up with the sun at 5:30 but they slept in til 8 so it wasn't too bad. I know there are people out there who, after reading this, will tell me that they believe that everyone should get up with the sun and us people who sleep in are wasting the day...then there are people like me...who think those kind of people should be shot!!:) So I am not a morning person, who cares:) I am totally going to be sleeping in til noon with my teenagers on saturdays! in fact, I can't wait for that part of life;)

No comments: