So much for my goal to stay caught up on blogging. Sadly, I guess I tend to see Facebook as a replacement for blogging and just put all my pics on there. If some people would just get on Facebook (cough, dad, cough cough) then I wouldn't have to update this anymore.
These are just a bunch of random shots from the end of our summer/beginning of the school year.
Lexi's summer dance class had a day for parents to come observe.
Doesn't she look thrilled to have me there?
The boys started school. Hadley is in 6th grade this year and Devin is in 3rd.
We had lots of summer evenings spent around the fire pit.
Lexi started her last year of Preschool.
Lots of play dates with friends.
Lexi got a bigger bike, she loves it!
Lexi got to ride in a couple parades this summer with her dance group.
Hanging out on the 4th of July waiting for the fireworks to start
We spent LOTS of hours at the lake here by our house. Sadly I don't have
a single picture of that, but we did spend some time up at Jordanelle Reservoir
and I got pics of that.


















No comments:
Post a Comment