Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First day of school.

The kids started school on August 24th. I was so not ready for it. Maybe it was because summer got such a late start weather wise, who knows...but I wish we could have had until after Labor Day. Now our lives are crazy with soccer, football and homework. And, while I love fall and all it's activities...I miss our carefree summer days!





It was bright outside so they were not happy that I made them take this picture.









Hadley started 5th grade this year and was MORTIFIED that I wanted to take his picture outside his classroom. So, like a good mom...I did it anyway! I can't wait to embarass my kids as they get older!:)






Devin is in 2nd grade this year and not yet embarassed by me. just you wait Devin, mwuahahaha!






My "baby" started preschool a few days ago. It doesn't feel like she is really going to school because it's a friend of mine just doing a little class for just a few kids. It feels more like a playdate than school but my shy little girl really needed to get out so we signed up!

She got to pick her backpack out and was so excited to go! I can't believe she is getting so big. Luckily, with a fall bday, she get's an extra year home with me before kindergarten so I have another whole school year with her home after this one.










We had to get a picture of the back of the backpack. The boys are so over characters on their backpacks...it's not cool they say. But at least my baby still loves her tinkerbell!











Lexi and our neighbor Cooper. He is in her little class with her. They are adorable together.












No comments: