Plus, while I thoroughly enjoy my life, I just have a hard time believing that other people actually want to read about what we are doing...besides my Dad...cuz he is my Dad and is obligated to at least pretend he cares:)
So, because I am so far behind, and because I just always forget to take my camera places...here is just a snipit of our summer.
Swim lessons! A blissfull two weeks of stressful running around and yelling to get lunch, snacks, towells, sunscreen, goggles etc... packed and everyone out the door on time. But totally worth the lounging at the pool ALL day with friends. So much fun! No, really it was. and...I was super tan. It's already faded:(
Had to get this pic of Lexi being taken across the pool by one of her teachers named Devin. Who, according to the all the female lifeguards...had like, totally amazing abs:) Lexi and her friend, Amber, became his groupies this summer.I made the kids sit on a plastic horse.
Lexi and Amber found their career path.
Lexi and Amber found their career path.The boys shot a PowerBar commercial.

Or maybe it was just a rock wall they played on. My memory is fuzzy.
Then, to make it really fun, I found these fun outfits to make them wear. Not sure why the 3yr old that should like dress up...is the one that looks really pissed about it.
My kids and Tanya's kids got together to make a lot of noise.
Oh yeah, Lexi had a scary night and we got to hang out in the hospital. Long story. In short...severe abdominal pain. then a super fast heart rate that they couldn't get down so they kept us overnight and scared the crap out of us with talks of follow ups with cardiologists and a bunch of scary jargon...and then all was fine.
But we got to color.
We showed some patriotism at the 4th of July parade.
This picture is for you T. Sorry it's not a good close-up.

We signed our kids up for the 'kids bowl free' program. They get 2 free games of bowling everyday, all summer long. But of course you still have to rent the shoes so we only went a few times. Plus, mine and Tanya's pride couldn't handle being beaten by a 3 & 4 year old anymore.

We jumped on the tramp and watched a hot air balloon go right over our house. It got so close and the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever. The boys jumped on their bikes and followed it around the neighborhood.
and yes, you are looking at the picture correctly...our backyard STILL isn't done. Don't judge me.
We spent our fair share of dollars here. I will say...I LOVE that our neighborhood has an icecream truck! It's just sooo....I don't know, but I love it.
And this was our first official GNO of the summer...a suprise dinner for Mandi's bday.... and now that's it's middle of september, we are planning the best GNO of the year...Breaking Dawn midnight premiere party!!
The end.

Or maybe it was just a rock wall they played on. My memory is fuzzy.
Then, to make it really fun, I found these fun outfits to make them wear. Not sure why the 3yr old that should like dress up...is the one that looks really pissed about it.
My kids and Tanya's kids got together to make a lot of noise.
Oh yeah, Lexi had a scary night and we got to hang out in the hospital. Long story. In short...severe abdominal pain. then a super fast heart rate that they couldn't get down so they kept us overnight and scared the crap out of us with talks of follow ups with cardiologists and a bunch of scary jargon...and then all was fine.
But we got to color.
We showed some patriotism at the 4th of July parade.
This picture is for you T. Sorry it's not a good close-up.
We signed our kids up for the 'kids bowl free' program. They get 2 free games of bowling everyday, all summer long. But of course you still have to rent the shoes so we only went a few times. Plus, mine and Tanya's pride couldn't handle being beaten by a 3 & 4 year old anymore.

We jumped on the tramp and watched a hot air balloon go right over our house. It got so close and the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever. The boys jumped on their bikes and followed it around the neighborhood.
and yes, you are looking at the picture correctly...our backyard STILL isn't done. Don't judge me.
judge Peter...I did the front yard!
We spent our fair share of dollars here. I will say...I LOVE that our neighborhood has an icecream truck! It's just sooo....I don't know, but I love it.
And this was our first official GNO of the summer...a suprise dinner for Mandi's bday.... and now that's it's middle of september, we are planning the best GNO of the year...Breaking Dawn midnight premiere party!!The end.
We really did a lot more this summer, and I have a few more posts up my sleeves(hopefully before next summer) and, I will try to be better about taking my camera with me....and blogging. probably not though.




No comments:
Post a Comment