Look ma, 3 posts in one day! I kind of slacked on my post a day plan cuz I got busy with another painting project. Today I am stuck at home handing out soccer uniforms so I might as well catch up a little while I am stuck here. You should all notice how good I am being and not just doing a 'fall' post. Guess it doesn't blend together as much as summer does so I could remember the events better:)

Hadley is my buddy in loving Michael Jackson music. So we went to see Odyssey Dance Theater's production of Thriller together. Lexi is now obsessed with MJ, probably more so than Hadley and I combined. She watches 'This is It' more than any other show and has almost all the dances memorized (it is soooo cute!) every time we get in the car she begs me to put in the MJ cd. I have created a monster!

Apparently this was the only picture I got of the annual school Halloween carnival.

Painting Pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment