The pics are all out of order so sorry about that:)
We left, Monday June 7th and flew out of SLC. We got to Seattle and got our rental car and drove to Port Angeles. We stayed the night there and the next day went to Forks. That night we drove back to Seattle and then spent all day Wednesday exploring Seattle. then Thursday we headed home. It was SO much fun. 4 days of no kids or anything. just hanging out and sitting in hot tubs every night and staying up late. I had a blast and can't wait for next years trip...and hopefully more of the girl's will be able to go!
This is a shot of the Seattle skyline at night. When we came back from Forks, we took the ferry across Puget Sound. It was windy and rainy but so worth it. The view of the skyline all lit up was amazing!

We spent the trip on the observation deck so we were a little wet and windblown when it was over.


LaPush baby! After exploring Forks we head to the Quillute reservation. It was gorgeous there!


Hanging out on First Beach in our matching hoodies from the Dazzled by Twilight store.
(mandi, me & tanya)

Me and Mandi.


This was the sign up as you entered the rez. The people of Washington have sure capitolized on the Twilight Phenom...can you blame them?:)

Mandi, Tanya and me by Bella's truck.


Tanya, Mandi and me at the Dazzled by Twilight store...which was amazing. we could have spent half the day in there!

Posing with some of the cutouts at the store.

This was the line of cars behind us waiting to get pics with the Forks sign.

Welcome to Forks!!

On the way from Port Angeles to Forks there is a beautiful lake. we stopped and took a hike up to a waterfall. Pictures can't begin to capture how amazing the forest was!
Had to get this pic of Tanya trying to get the picture that Mandi wanted.

Tanya really embraced the tree-hugging culture of the northwest!

The falls.

Anyone who knows me and knows my love of heights...knows just how much fun I had crossing two of these bridges to get to the falls. (are you picking up on my sarcasm?)

Enjoying some of the wildlife...there were these huge nasty slugs...so of course we all tooks pics of them for our boys. they had to have been at least 5inches long...so gross!

More gorgeous scenery.

Me and Tanya in front of a fountain in Port Angeles.

Mandi and I in front of the restraunt in Port Angeles. We look a little wierd cuz we weren't ready for the pic...but it's the only one I have.

Mt. Ranier from the plane.

Peter was jealous that I was going. He is a huge Nirvana fan and of course Kurt Cobain was from Seattle. The SAM was doing a Kurt exhibit for the summer.

Tanya really embraced the tree-hugging culture of the northwest!

The falls.

Anyone who knows me and knows my love of heights...knows just how much fun I had crossing two of these bridges to get to the falls. (are you picking up on my sarcasm?)

Enjoying some of the wildlife...there were these huge nasty slugs...so of course we all tooks pics of them for our boys. they had to have been at least 5inches long...so gross!

More gorgeous scenery.

Me and Tanya in front of a fountain in Port Angeles.

Mandi and I in front of the restraunt in Port Angeles. We look a little wierd cuz we weren't ready for the pic...but it's the only one I have.

Mt. Ranier from the plane.

Peter was jealous that I was going. He is a huge Nirvana fan and of course Kurt Cobain was from Seattle. The SAM was doing a Kurt exhibit for the summer.









2 comments:
Is it next year yet? I am ready to leave and have some more fun!
I was just there! My sis lives in Port Angeles - I bet I passed you at one of your visits! Looks like you had a blast! how fun.
Post a Comment