Sunday, March 14, 2010

Craft Project.

I got together with a few friends on saturday and we made bows for our girls. we had gone out earlier in the week and bought flowers and ribbons etc.. I think I may be addicted to this!:) I think they turned out pretty good for our first attempt.


5 comments:

J and D said...

Cute! If I ever get a girl, you can be the designated bow-maker! =)

Tanya said...

I didn't know you were such New Kid fan! Should we break out my old vidoes??

Love the bows BTW!

Erin said...

Way cute! I'm just sad in some ways that I'm having a boy and not a girl so I can make some of these cute things!

Miriam Lusk said...

So fun! I had no idea you were so creative!

Morgen said...

oh yeah Tanya...I think we should work out to them:) just rockin the old school:)